Commander Mode

Forums: 

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really looking forward to the new Commander Mode in Battlefield 4. It essentially means that Battlefield 4 will be a true cross-platform game in the sense that non-PC players can connect to the same server with anything from a console to a mobile phone or tablet. They had Commander Mode in Battlefield 2142 and Battlefield 2, but this should take it to a whole new level.

Nike Air Force 1 Lv8 Utility Black And Blue, Nike Air Force 1 07 Lv8 Sport Black Blue, Nike Air Force 1 Low - Girls' Toddler Black/black/blue Hero | Lv8 http://ebysuperbsport.com/99-nike-air-force-1-lv8-utility-black-and-blue-nike-air-force-1-07-lv8-sport-black-blue-nike-air-force-1-low-girls-toddler-black-b.html
N 5923 Adidas Originals, Adidas Originals 5923 Mens, Adidas Originals I-5923 - Women's Super Pop/white/gum http://phangan-explorer.com/2-n-5923-adidas-originals-adidas-originals-5923-mens-adidas-originals-i-5923-women-s-super-pop-white-gum.html

In any case, this should make my commutes to and from work a little more interesting.

Your move, Call of Duty! ;)

I already preordered this and I am really looking forward to come back to BF community after exhaustively played BF3. Commander mode and the spectator mode is going to be very very useful and will bring the community closer as ever.

As long as commander mode is being utilized properly, I cant see any reason for it not to be successful.

Yes, you did play Battlefield 3 a little too much. :P

i can see commander mode being abused by people trolling their own team, so they should add mutiny mode like in bf2

How do you mean? It looks like Commander Mode depends on its team's performance in order to execute weapon drops, fire ze missiles, and so on. Presumably the same applies in reverse?
Then again, it's no different than someone hogging a boat/helicopter/tank to troll their team, etc.

Anyone following this closely? They released a bit more information since then.

Aye, the beta is out next month as well! Pretty hyped! :D