PC Game Update Dec 16

Forums: 

Today DICE announced a patch that would "fix" (they like sarcastic quotation marks, so I will throw some in as well) issues based on user feedback.

Nike Lebron Red And Gold, Nike Lebron 15 Low White Metallic Silver, Nike Lebron 16 Low Cp - Men's Lebron James | White/metallic Gold/midnight Navy/university Red http://ebysuperbsport.com/845-nike-lebron-red-and-gold-nike-lebron-15-low-white-metallic-silver-nike-lebron-16-low-cp-men-s-lebron-james-white-metallic-gold.html

I'm not sure if it's just me, but here's my verdict:

• Death events feel horribly delayed and/or laggy, almost like you've suicided (even though another player was the cause of death).
  • SLI users experience flickering, despite the patch supposedly fixing this.
  • Trying to hold back the tears that I'll never get to mass kill people with the SUAV when I unlock it.
  • Tyrannosaurus has been shot/taken ill. Can't exploit the Easter Egg on Rogue Transmission.

What does everyone else make of this patch? :P

Where the fuck are my dinosaurs?

First thing I have noticed when playing BF4 (Haven't played it for few days which is a huge thing for me), was death animation. I dislike it instantly and will find it hard to adjust to. I prefer how it was before the patch arrived. I am not too sure what the patch fixed because the revive bug is there now. The one where you get revived and the option to accept or not is stuck until you die. I hope that they will revert the patch because they created a lot of bugs and along with that, a lot of things that I dislike.

EA for ya ;)

Oh, here comes Mr. Anti-EA! :P

XD